cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where's my order?

1950man
Investigator
Investigator

I have ordered a new series 6 Apple Watch, the order was made on the 12/11/20, everyday I have looked for an update, the only update I have had is that the order has been confirmed. 
I have tried to speak on the online chat and apparently it is unavailable.

I have tried to ring and no option for online orders.
It is now 14 days later and I still haven’t been told anything about when the Apple Watch will be delivered.

You can get items from China quicker than this!

I’ve never had such slow and poor service!!

Dear sir

I can see from the above community dialogue that my issue is a common fault.

I ordered a SIM card two weeks ago and have since received a bill for it. However, since it hasn't been delivered and there's been no communication about it, I feel aggrieved!

There is a real communication lack here, and considering the nature of the business we're dealing with, this is unacceptable.

I would be reassured with an explanation as to the delay. Anything! Please! And preferably before taking my money!

Rant over. Now what?

1950man

8 REPLIES 8
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @1950man,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Can you confirm if it is the order of a new SIM card or the Apple Watch you would like me to look into for you.

Alex 🙂

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@1950man   You need to call customer services but select an number that is not an option to speak with customer services.   It sounds like your order didn’t go through and your confirmation of this order is an automated response. 

Hi Alex

xko********* dated 30/11/2020

SIM card for EEMulti SIM smart plan

At least they have Christmas music to lighten the mood on the telephone "hold".

Thanks

Hi Chris

I took your advice and called the support line, and waited the 15 minutes listening to some sparkly Christmas music, and finally spoke to a very helpful young man. He didn't explain the "why?" of it but at least it sounds as though the SIM card will be delivered tomorrow.

Many thanks.

1950man

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @1950man

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. 

Finger's crossed your SIM is with you soon. 

Katie 🙂

No. It's been another frustrating day.

They've taken my money but there's still no sign of the SIM card.

They say patience is a virtue, but after over two weeks with nothing to show for it but bills, I am not a happy person.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1950man

I am beginning to consider taking my custom elsewhere!

I have been a regular EE broadband customer for a number of years and am trying to get back to EE mobile. The service provided by 3 is pretty pathetic. 

But surely EE can do better than this! They have taken my money, and given empty reassurances that I will receive my new SIM card and easily join their system. 

I am very dissatisfied with the situation.

1950man

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that this still hasn't been sorted and that you haven't received your SIM, @1950man.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris