cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will my Huawei p30 pro be delivered? Manufacturer delay days before release

Mjr1189
Investigator
Investigator

I'd like to know how long the delay on the huawei p30 pro will be, pre ordered and with less than 24hours notice get told there is an indefinite delay?! 

20 REPLIES 20
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Mjr1189 

You will receive a text when your device will be delivered. If you want to cancel your pre-order then contact EE CS on 150. 

EE aren't responsible for delay.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi Northerner, thanks for the reply. I understand it is not ee's fault but the early upgrade fee for upgrading tomorrow is obviously not going to be correct now. Is the difference going to be reimbursed? It would be good to have a rough idea of time frame if that is possible at all?

That is something you need to speak to EE about.

There is no account access on here so you'll need to give them a call

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Can I ask which version you ordered? I haven’t received a text and wondering if mine is going to be delayed or if it’s a certain type.  Thanks 

It was the p30 pro 128gb in blue, I would imagine if you've not had a text you're probably alright.

I've ordered the P30 Pro amber sunrise which has been delayed but not ETA given.

I think that it's extremely cheeky of EE to let us know so late, and I tried to speak to Huawei about changing to the black version but still keeping the promotional offer (as it was their fault after all) and they said that they cannot do anything

Not impressed at all, I am honest. 

It seems to just be the 128GB aurora and the larger memory pink one

I just got off the phone with ee customer services, the delivery is expected within the next 14 days. The option to change to a different colour would mean losing the speaker offer as it would technically not be a pre-order and the early upgrade charge is non negotiable even though after an extra 14 days it probably would have come down by £10(ish). So far there hasn't been a solution or any reassurance from either ee or Huawei which is a real shame considering this is my 5th or 6th phone with them and 4th year of broadband too!! 

I called too. Amber 512 one I’m told the warehouse have no idea at all what’s going on. There not in stock and they don’t know when.....