cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ earbuds mentioned by upgrade team

Paddyk87
Investigator
Investigator

Just received my s10+ today after upgrading to it yesterday. Was told by EE upgrade team that I would get free Samsung ear buds and a wireless charger.

No ear buds turned up with the device and it looks like they can only be claimed if you pre ordered the device. Seems like I've been miss old this as reason I upgraded to the 512gb was for the earbuds...

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Paddyk87  The ear buds don’t turn up with the device you claim them but only if you preorder the device.   If you believe you’ve been misinformed you’ll need to call customer services and take this up with them.  

@Chris_B @Paddyk87 

The ear buds were part of a pre order deal you had to order before release day.

If you dont want the phone because of that and ordered online or over phone return it within the 14 day cooling off period.

If you ordered in store you'll have to go back and speak to the manager.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Paddyk87 

@BrendonH  is correct if you are unhappy and within your cooling off period, then call EE and cancel your upgrade.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Shocking treatment from the upgrade team. Been a customer since 2004 and to be treated like this. Will cancel the upgrade and go to another network. 

Cheers

@Paddyk87   Did you know you anything about the earpods before you called ?  

Nah, but I was only going for the 128gb which was working out cheaper than the 512gb. Justified upgrading to the larger memory as the earbuds made it worthwhile

Hi @Paddyk87,

Welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry you were given misinformation when you upgraded.

Have you had a chance yet this morning to speak to our upgrades team about the offer to see what can be done?

Let me know if you need my help 🙂

Alex

@Paddyk87 @Alex_S   If the link provided by @David  is the tariff that @Paddyk87 choose then the EarPods will be dispatched 14-30 days after the device is received. 

@Paddyk87   I highly recommend you call customer services just to check that they will be dispatched.