cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy S21 series orders

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Have you ordered a Galaxy S21 series, and have questions about your order?  Please read the below information. 

Why has my phone not been delivered in the timeframe shown when I placed my order?

We’re sorry for the delay, unfortunately, we received fewer handsets from the manufacturer than expected. We are working with Samsung to dispatch your order as soon as possible.

Where is my order?

Galaxy S21 series back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Samsung.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking information as soon as your delivery slot has been confirmed.

How can I track my order?

We update the order tracker every time we get a delivery from the manufacturer. You just need your order number (which was emailed or text to you when you placed your order) and the email address or phone number you gave us.

If you ordered in store, the store will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

Can you tell me when I will receive my phone?

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

No delivery dates can be confirmed until they’re in the tracker, so remember to keep checking back for updates.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way. 

Why have I had no updates since placing my order?

We update the order tracker every time we get a delivery from the manufacturer. You just need your order number (which was emailed or text to you when you placed your order) and the email address or phone number you gave us. If you don’t have this please give our Mobile Care team a call.

If you ordered in store, they will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect

Do any orders get priority, such as those ordered online?

No, we send out devices according to when we received the completed order, whether this was online, in store, or over the phone.

The delivery timescale will vary depending on the colour and size variant you purchased.

Why do I get different information over the phone, in store and in the EE Community?

The information in the EE Community is the most up-to-date, and comes first-hand from our Samsung team, with whom we are in contact with and providing feedback.

For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to:

• This discussion you're reading now
  • The texts and emails we have sent you about your order

We’re making every effort to ensure we roll out information to all of our contact channels.

I have received my phone, but I have no earphones or charger?

The Galaxy S21 series does not have earphones, or a charger plug in the box because Samsung wants to minimise the impact our products have on the environment.

Please see Why isn’t Samsung including earphones and a charger plug in the box? for more information.

How do I get my earbuds and Smart Tag that should have been included?

If you have ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G or S21 5G, between 1st - 30th September 2021, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a Galaxy Smart Tag.

To claim your gift, visit the claim portal within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form including a scanned copy of your proof of purchase, the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus, and your personal details.

For more information, please see the Samsung reward site. 

If you have any other questions, please tap 'reply' below.

81 REPLIES 81
Conner23
Explorer

Hello,

sorry I have trouble with understanding information, just to be clear when you say first come first serve, If I ordered my phone a week ago and someone else ordered there’s yesterday, I’d get mine before them? 

all the best,

connet 

Yes that's right. I ordered mine on the 7th. I'm still waiting. Hopefully more stock will come in soon 🤞🏻

Okay thank you, looks like I’ll have a while to wait then. 

Justbrowsing
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I was wondering about the free ear buds and tag, as we can't claim till we receive our phone, what if we don't receive our phone till after the date will we still be able to claim? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Justbrowsing

You can claim the offer within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form including a scanned copy of your proof of purchase, the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus, and your personal details.

Leanne.

What happens if we don't recieve the order within 60 days and therefore cannot get the number?

Leanne_T

If this happens please let us know @Stephi89

Leanne.

vavavoom78
Contributor
Contributor

I upgraded on September 25th will I still be able to claim the promotional galaxy ear buds @ Tag if I receive the phone after the 30th September? Or will Samsung refuse? 

Leanne_T

Hi @vavavoom78 

Thanks for posting on the community. 

You can claim the offer within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form including a scanned copy of your proof of purchase, the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus, and your personal details. 

Leanne.