cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order delays

delfletch2
Explorer

I placed an order for samsung galaxy book laptop on the 281h Oct.Before ordering it said in stock. `After ordering it said your order is on its way to you,then nothing no delivery date or anything. Tracked the order on line and it said awaiting confirmation with a side of back order confirmed.  Again no indication as to how long this back order will take!I see some have waited months.

I do not believe that customer services are not in touch with the warehouse and the warehouse not in touch with supplier.SO WHY CANT SOMEONE GIVE BE A DATE. This is a present and if someone cannot give  me an estimate then I will have to cancel and get from another supplier. Which I might add they have plenty in stock.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @delfletch2

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering. I've checked our stock levels and the Samsung Galaxy Book is currently out of stock.

As soon as we receive more stock from the manufacturer, we'll dispatch the devices in the order in which they were placed.

If you would like to discuss or amend your order, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team.

Chris