cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch Series 7 Order - No Confirmed Delivery Date

burhanbashir
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Everyone!

I would like to inform you that I have ordered the Apple Watch Series 7 Stainless Steel 45mm on the 12th of Oct, Since then I have received three updates from the EE to sit tight, your order has been confirmed, but the delivery date is still awaiting confirmation. I am tired of opening the EE account every day, in order to check for any progress. I would request you all if anyone has ordered the apple watch before or after the 12th, has received their watch, or has any update?

ALSO, EE SHOULD NOW CLEARLY GET THE HOLD ON THEIR ORDER, BECAUSE NOW THEY ARE ACTING LIKE SOME FRESH COMPANY WHO IS JUST GETTING IN THE INDUSTRY WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO SECURE THE PRODUCT IN ORDER TO DELIVER IT TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE FUTURE BUY ANYTHING FROM EE IF THEY COULDN'T GET THE WATCH DELIVERED TO THEIR CUSTOMER EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS.

@Leanne_T @Katie_B 

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @burhanbashir

Welcome to the community and thank you for ordering.

The estimated delivery guidance when you placed your order was to expect dispatch within 28 days. Orders are sent out on a first come, first served basis, clearing the oldest orders first.

DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to deliver. Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

I wasn’t informed about the 28 day dispatch when I ordered mine! 

@Christopher_G Thanks for your prompt response. I have a question, why is it that all the members of EE community support team are using the same response? I was looking for a solution rather than some copy-paste response. At least, have some courtesy to respond to the customer who is irritated by your service by asking your superiors about the situation, rather you are giving me the response that is already said by your team a thousand times in the community. I hope EE will improve their service in the future because this kind of service is not going to last longer.

@Siobhanparker1 they always have to keep some safe cushion ahead of them if things go south. While ordering they told that "you'll get the product just a day after it dispatches and usually it gets dispatched at the day of launch". Because of these sugary words, I had my hopes high but since then now it has been almost 15 days since the watch is launched and yet there is no date for the dispatch. I know they might be trying to get a hold of the watches from Apple but now it has been very long, even now other carrier have got all their orders delivered to their customers.

If you order from Apple today it’s the back end of November to early December,   Apple don’t just supply EE and EE can not just get more watches because they need more as every seller needs more to meet their demands, Apple have to supply all sellers so this means demand has once again stripped out production as it always does.   Yes it’s annoying when you don’t get it when you would like it but unfortunately it’s going to be a case of waiting for the model type you ordered.  

You’ll not get any updates until your order is ready to dispatch.  EE don’t know what they’ll receive of each watch type so how can they say you’ll get it on a set date until they can actually allocate you the Watch type you ordered. 

Djandyh
Visitor

You are lucky that you have received 4 emails.. similarly to you I placed the order (as my series 5 contract was ending it seemed a good idea) I still haven’t received a confirmation email.. when I call I get apathy and rudeness.. not bad considering I have 3 devices myself and as a family we have 12 contracts.. they don’t give a toss

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Djandyh

Welcome to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your confirmation email.

How did you place your order?

When you spoke with our customer care team did they confirm your order has been placed?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂