cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will I receive my pre order?

loz4288
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have preordered the new series 5 Apple Watch and I’m just wondering if I am guaranteed it to be delivered tomorrow? 

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Adamtj19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have been told there is a delay on Apple watches, may not receive it tomorrow, despite ordering it on the 11th at 9am .... bit weird

Thanks for the reply. I contacted EE who didn’t mention anything to me about delays and just that it hadn’t been picked up by DPD yet. I didn’t order until Tuesday so I won’t hold my breath!!

Adamtj19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hmm that's what I meant by delay, they probably would have made some recognition of picking it up by now if it was to be delivered by tomorrow. 

Update - I’ve had my email from DPD saying it’s out for delivery tomorrow! Hope you’ve had the same luck!!

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Lucky!

I ordered Thursday morning, paid there and then as expected. I’ve had nothing through from EE or DPD.

Maybe it’s to do with the colour/size too. I got the 40mm Pink.

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

44mm Silver.

I’m always so surprised about the lack of communication and order confirmation process.

You’d never order anything from anywhere else, or pre-order even, without some kind of confirmation of what you’ve purchased along with the associated costs.

Oh well, likely not to see my watch tomorrow.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @_Steve-W

When you track your order using our online tracker what does it show?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Katie,

I don't have a functioning tracker number, the only reference I have doesn't work with either the EE or DPD tracker so currently in the dark of what my upgrade costs i paid last thursday are supposed to translate to currently.

Steve