Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Received 1 item and not 2

Hello I have received my iPhone 11 Pro but not my series 5 watch I thought they be in same parcel but when I track the watch it is dispatch and all. Anyone able to help. 

Pickup in store

I ordered the new IPhone 11 Pro Max on the 13th of September and was expecting to recieve it today. When I tried to track the phone it still says it’s in China, can I visit a local EE store and pick up the IPhone there If I provide tracking number.

Delivery time after dispatch

I ordered an upgrade on Monday to be delivered to the nearest store, and the online tracker finally updated at 3am this morning to say it has been dispatched (I didn't receive any email confirmation that it had been dispatched). So I was just wonderi...

NDDLB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 11 Pr Ma 64gb Awaiting confirmation

Pre-ordered this phone, and was expecting it today as per advice given by the CS agent I spoke to. It's release day, I've heard nothing so I logged in to my account and it says "Awaiting confirmation" can anyone look into this for me please and give ...

MD91 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

When my my iPhone 11 pro max be delivered ?

I ordered the new iPhone pro max midnight green 64gb on Sunday afternoon. I’ve got an email with the tracking number from EE but still no update and can’t recieve any updates .. no dpd tracking so I’m assuming I won’t be getting my phone anytime soon...

Where is my phone?

I ordered a samsung galaxy S9 ‘good as new’ on tuesday as my upgrade. Got a conformation email straight after saying that i would get a text the day before delivery but i haven't heard anything else since. On your website it said my order would arive...

How do I track orders

How do i track my orders when I haven’t receive any correspondence of when they have been sent? I was told they would arrive today and I would receive a texts asking me to state time slot I want them delivered. I had a text stating my order would be ...

When will I receive my pre order?

Hi, I have preordered the new series 5 Apple Watch and I’m just wondering if I am guaranteed it to be delivered tomorrow?  Thanks

loz4288 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful