cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade payment confirmation

Leigh09
Explorer

I upgraded the second line on my account paid a charge for the phone and got an email saying it had been confirmed. But Saturday I got a second email saying the payment details need to be confirmed against home address etc. Try calling this morning and call not being put through due to high volume. Can someone please help me took me 3 or 4 times to even do the upgrade this has been so frustrating! 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hello @Leigh09 ,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately there is no account access here, this is a public forum, you will have to ring customer service to get this sorted, you will just have to stay online until someone answers, and yes they are very busy due to the pandemic and staff on self isolation as well, so not as many there to help answer calls, as many more are ringing up, due to the crisis etc.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Yeah I got that due to the pandemic obviously. I managed to sort it out online

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great to hear @Leigh09

Thanks for letting us know, 

Katie 🙂