Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

esim

I have an iPhone 11 and iPhone 8+ both with EE on the same contract. As the iPhone has the ability to register with the 2 sim's I requested an eSim as was sent the QR code to install on the existing sim. The settings now show a primary and secondary ...

BigBee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refurbished Phone/No sim/Unlocked

Good Afternoon Folks! I recently purchased an unlocked, sim free, refurbished Nokia 1 (mainly to keep in touch with my daughter and Grandson in these strange times). I had hoped I would be able to buy the nano sim required to keep the same number as ...

Carol42 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Opening of Solihull store

Good morning does anybody know when the EE store will be opening in Solihull many thanks 

Sal6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No e-mail confirmation from order

Hi all, i've ordered something on my account tonight but there is no e-mail confirmation in junk or inbox? I don't want to order again incase? any ideas? 

Using EE SIM for electric gate

We have an electric gate that uses a SIM card, which you ring to open and close the gate.obviously the sim in the gate never makes any outgoing calls or texts, how can I keep it ‘active’? I can top up the sim but I’ve seen on google about people gett...

Lost password

I have tried every password known to man including the one on the inside of the back of the unit also tried the accessing the http connection which failed as well. Is there anyway of resetting the password or a way of resetting the unit to default. I...

Where is my order

I ordered a iPhone 11 on the 9th June, I’ve had a email confirming my order but no delivery details, when I receive my phone? 

Mary151 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade payment confirmation

I upgraded the second line on my account paid a charge for the phone and got an email saying it had been confirmed. But Saturday I got a second email saying the payment details need to be confirmed against home address etc. Try calling this morning a...

Leigh09 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Positive Feedback

I wasn't sure where the correct place would be to write this but I just wanted to give some 5 star feedback for Michelle who I spoke to regarding my new phone/watch contract. She was extremely helpful from the get go and even though we had multiple p...

AilsaR by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful