cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No confirmation email!

Tonypee1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi can anyone help? I have ordered my iPhone 13 pro max this evening. Guy on the telephone said everything was tip top. But I’ve realised I still have no confirmation email. Has anyone else found this!? I ordered my upgrade over the telephone. Please help!! 

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Tonypee1 

You'll probably receive it today. Alternatively check your spam/junk folders.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tonypee1

Welcome to the community.

You don't always get an order confirmation when ordering over the phone. If they confirmed it's going through, it should be going through the process.

Which colour and memory size did you order? Did they say when to expect delivery?

Chris

Hi I ordered silver, 128GB. The upfront cost and delivery cost had came out my account. The guy said I should receive it the next working day!? 

Christopher_G

Yes, that model is in stock and usually dispatched within 1 day, @Tonypee1

You should hear from the courier company soon. If you're worried about your order at all, you can check it with our Mobile Care team.

Chris

I phoned and spoke to a customer service guy, he said it’s showing on system as ‘picked’ what does that mean? 
Thank you. 

Christopher_G

It means it's being processed and on its way to the courier, @Tonypee1.

Chris

Ok, that’s great. Thanks very much for your help! Fingers crossed I’ll receive it later on today. 
Thanks again.