cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to add Apple Watch plan

Lukeknee
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone else had the problem this week trying to add Apple Watch plan to there account it is saying I am unable to as I’m not on an eligible plan

phoned up for support but they haven’t been able to fix anyone have any advised 

26 REPLIES 26
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lukeknee

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did our Mobile Care team look into adding the Apple Watch for you?

Is your My EE account being investigated?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

not sure I did connect them and still waiting for them to solve the problem as it is saying I'm not on an eligible plan but previously had no problem adding a plan 

Leanne_T

Hi @Lukeknee

Thanks for coming back to me.

Do you already have the Apple Watch and trying to add the data plan? or, are you looking to buy a new Apple Watch?

Leanne.

Already have one it was as I had two plans on my account being charged for 2 plans and only had one watch so ee deleted one plan which was the wrong one and now I am unable to add back a new one as I keep getting that message when I try 

Leanne_T

I see @Lukeknee

Thanks for confirming this for me.

In this case, I would suggest getting back in touch with our Tech Gurus on 150, they will be able to get this looked into further for you and see if they can get this added.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Yes waiting for them to come back to me 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Lukeknee

Let me know how you get on when you speak to the team again 🙂

Leanne.

Is there anyone higher than level 2 tech support as still not anywhere closer now another change to my plan and hope that’s work doesn’t seem like anyone knows what they are doing at EE 

maybe should just change and make my custom elsewhere to a company who can solve a problem 

Leanne_T

Hi @Lukeknee

I am sorry this has not been resolved for you, our level 2 tech team will be doing everything they can to help you get connected.

If their suggestions have not worked, please get back in touch so they can investigate this further.

Leanne.