Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Bank holiday

Have a good weekend guys hopefully there be some decent films on TV !  If not im gunna drink alot of tea and play Mario bros, all weekend  !

Claim credit back

Hello  My payg phone was put into isolation ,.I then topped up, ee say that if you top up within 90 days of hibernation you can Retrieve your credit

Diylady76 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Positive fee

I would like to send personal feedback to Graham who works in the Darlington office, today (29.08) i called in regards to my overdue payment and a complication with two contracts running side by side. He was a total diamond from the start, nothing wa...

corinnew by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mifi saying password is wrong

My mifi won't connect to any device, consistently saying the password is incorrect. Can anyone advise pls? 

ecn1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to add Apple Watch plan

Has anyone else had the problem this week trying to add Apple Watch plan to there account it is saying I am unable to as I’m not on an eligible planphoned up for support but they haven’t been able to fix anyone have any advised 

Lukeknee by Investigator
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Haven’t received sim??

I ordered a pay as you go SIM card 6 days ago. I paid online & received confirmation email but haven’t heard anything since?? I don’t have a working phone to call customer services.... 

Halesbb02 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Number transfer to EE from Vodafone

I submitted the online form to request my number to be switched to my new contract with EE from Vodafone.I have not received the confirmation email. How do I know if the request is being processed?

paulsl by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order dispatch

I order iPhone 11 Pro max, told it will be dispatched and I will have delivery today. Had no email or texts as advised in email from EE 

Sulky by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

Hi i was wondering my phone contract is up for early up grade i want to keep phone would i be able to early up grade to a sim only contract?

JC2611 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful