Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No update for newly purchased phone

I placed an order for the iPhone 11 Pro Max in space grey and it has been well over 48hrs and I’m yet to receive any updates apart from the confirmation of order I got on the day I ordered it. It says that they’re in stock so I was wondering when I’l...

Sonya1066 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting dispatch message

I ordered my new samsung note yesterday (saturday) and was wondering how soon i should expect to get a dispatch message as i know some placed dont include sundays of that makes sense, thanks.

Snoddy97 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is my order being processed?

I placed an order on Thursday 28/08/20. I received an email to confirm my order and it was being processed. It’s now Sunday, I’ve had no email after and tracking still isn’t showing me anything. It says phones are usually dispatched within one day? 

LJJLR1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ubgrate

Cen i coming to EE whit my contrakt from 3  stel i havet one yoer in 3 and cen i mowing 3contrakt to EE

Misiek39 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smartwatch esim

If I buy a sim only plan for my phone from EE and want to use my galaxy active 2 4G through the e sim, do I need to pay something extra to use the watch with 4G or is it just used with the plan that I will already have with the sim only plan for my p...

4G WiFi box

We’ve  got the EE WiFi box for our  camper van. This is the first time we used it and it’s not fit for purpose while watching a  film I had to reboot the box six or seven time which is no good so first thing tomorrow morning I will be calling EE cost...

Pitbull by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GALAXY A21s

Hi all.  I upgraded to a Galaxy A21s a couple of weeks ago, from my Galaxy Core Prime (I'd reached full storage capacity).  The new mobile takes a smaller sized SIM so I need a new one.  I thought I'd ordered one on line but obviously that didn't wor...

kaz63 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mobile Network state disconnected

Ive just transfered my number from an ee sim to an ee sim. And the number has changed and I can recieve calls but cannot make them, send texts or use mobile data. Is there a reason why and how do I fix it 

Chloe03 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: I NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT

hi we sent me a new sim , not received yet. Also starting a new plan. Now I have no signal cannot make calls from midnight. EE have reset my sim and left my with nothing