Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Extra SIM card not wanted or needed

I received a SIM card when I upgraded my phone that wasn’t ordered, I called customer service about the problem and was told that the issue was going to be fixed. Low and behold £33 was taken for payment for a SIM card that I haven’t even activated a...

Daveott by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unlimited data SIM vrs Unlimited data Smart SIM difference

Hi all, Can anyone tell me the difference between the “Unlimited Data SIM plan” at £25/month and the “Unlimited data smart sim with swappable benefit data plan” at £31.50/month, apart from the obvious: 5GSwappable benefitsPrice! To be clear, the 4G u...

ibeadam by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data Meter malfunctioning

Hello  Few days ago I had 5.60GB of data left out of my 60GB bundle, I made a complaint to Ofcom in regards to my phone which is with another provider. The moment I finished with complaint, my internet with EE stopped. Apparently I ran out of data. I...

38DB97E4-B609-427F-9974-A98E4CE0F523.jpeg 32921783-35B9-4B20-B18C-74F12BFD94F5.jpeg 482A5372-9035-44F6-84CA-1A65718CDF18.jpeg
KnowingEE by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data gifting

Hii was recently sold a 4gee wifi mini under the strict understanding that i would be able to transfer data to it from my mobile plan from an EE shop in Birmingham.Am i right in understanding that this isn’t actually possible and i have in fact been ...

Resolved! Early upgrade

I recently did an early upgrade on 16th Aug with no upgrade fee for the iPhone 11 Pro, but I still haven’t received a dispatch message, will it only be dispatched when my current contract ends? It doesn’t say anywhere on the site about that being the...

nsurlerrordomain 1200

I have an IPhone. Every time I’m not on WiFi I can’t use any apps and I get an error  nsurlerrordomain 1200 Come up. I have data. Everything works fine when connected to WiFi. Anyone know what to do? Thanks 

Resolved! New sim not detecting network

I've just got a new Android 10 Go phone and an EE sim but it's not detecting a network. I live in a very remote area and the only available band is 4g-LTE, we can't even get plain old 4g and I know the single can be received at my location. I've chec...

Internet access

I have recently installed an EE sim card in my ipad , so I'm using it for data only, no phone calls.I am not getting any internet access - suggestions as to why? I wondered if it was to do with APN settings- at the moment APN just says"everywhere" As...

clonvara by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful