Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Still waiting for order delivery date

I ordered a new phone (upgrade) 5 days ago. Order confirmed by email but no delivery date sent and no tracking information available. Can somebody help please? Thanks

alcol22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO DELIVERY UPDATE

25th August I upgraded online to an iPhone 11 ‘good as new’.  I’ve yet to receive any Update on my orders expected delivery? When I try to track it there is no tracking info available.. xkoXXXXXXXXX .   How long does this usually take? Had I of known...

ALB93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong delivery address

Hello, I’ve arranged a delivery for an upgrade however I have entered my old address by accident. Please can you let me know how to amend the address. Many thanks Tom

Activate my sim

Had my new sim but can’t activate it can anyone help 

Jones8808 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sim card not provisioned

I have 2 phones on my account and switched the sim cards; one handset has been stolen, reported and blocked. A few hours later, the sim card on the other handset (originally associated with the stolen phone) stopped working and the handset displayed ...

aget6071 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no payment gone through

Hi, I upgraded my phone 2 days ago and had an email to confirm the order had been processed but the payment had not been taken from my account, despite going through the card details. I have had no email or text about my delivery. However I asked for...

Porting to EE over the bank holiday

Hi all Currently with Vodafone with a PAC code so ready to transfer to EE. Unfortunately its the bank holiday weekend this weekend. If i get a contract and port over my number how likely is it that it will port on Wednesday 2nd Sep? I really need thi...

PAC code problem

Hi, sadly I have to leave EE and move to Vodafone.  I requested a PAC which has been sent but when I try and use it Vodafone says it doesn't match the number. Old EE number was xxxxxxxxxxxx  ….. PAC is xxxxxxxxxxxx Can anyone help please? I've tried ...