cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Trade in discount

miaepearce
Visitor

Hi,

I am due for an upgrade and have ordered an IPhone 13 Pro Max in graphite. I have upgraded via the trade in discount and need to post my current phone to EE when I receive my upgrade. 

My iPhone 13 pro max is on pre order and I understand this could take some time to be delivered due to demand. However I have received an email from EE this morning to state that if I have not returned my current phone by 23rd October, my trade in discount will be taken off my new monthly payment.

I don’t see how this is fair if you don’t have the iPhone 13 Pro Max in stock right now. 

Can I please get confirmation that my trade-in discount will be valid until after I have received my new phone, other wise I will be phone-less??? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @miaepearce

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call on 150, the team will be able to get your trade in discount looked into. You won't need to return the phone until you have received your upgrade 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Whitehouse88
Visitor

I’ve sent my handset in as trad-in for the iPhone 13 pro max due to keep being aggravated by text message to send my handset in, I even had 3 letters and envelopes also, so I’ve sent my handset In now and have no handset until my upgrade 13 pro max gets sent out to me, I’ve tried to retrieve my old handset back from the trade-ins team and have had no joy, I’m really annoyed about this.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Whitehouse88

I am very sorry once the device has been sent to the trade in team, this can't be returned.

If you have the SIM card you can use this in any EE or unlocked phone until your upgrade arrives. 

Leanne.