cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s21+ delivery?

Chanellef
Visitor

Hey,

So I pre ordered the s21 plus on the 16th Jan as an anytime upgrade and I was required to pay £30 up front but the £30 was never taken from my bank so I figured maybe they take it on launch day as I did still get my confirmation email stating I would recieve my envelope to return my current phone and my new phone on launch day. However, here I am the day after launch day with no phone, no envelope for current phone, no updates, no response when trying to contact EE and when I type my order number into the online tracker it says 'Sorry we can't show your order details right now'. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm in an almost identical situtation. They took more pre-orders than they received stock so it could be up to 14 days before you receive your phone. Not great when the offer they make for the trade-in expires after 14 days. You will probably be billed the £30 when it ships. As for the order tracking, when you entered your order number if you entered your phone number try your email instead, that worked for me.