cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

I swapped yesterday to black after being told the grey in stock was a mistake and wouldn’t be arriving today. I was guaranteed the black would arrive today but I haven’t heard off DPD either. Will keep everyone updated.

WynterB
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Waiting for 512gb like many of you. 

Even to a complaint I got a joke of a reply from EE.

There is an article regarding Netherlands but with the comments I'm faily sure we can apply it here.

Guys, expect your phones in MAY.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-ultra-512gb-release-delayed-may-netherlands/

So what are your thoughts for those that have received their devices on battery life?

Just spoke to ee they have plenty of stock of the Samsung ultra cosmic black 128gb it's dpd that are being delayed in deliveries due to the precautions etc and the deliveries are taking longer than expected mine was ment to be delivered today now been told to expect over the Weekend or Monday. Will see if that happens 🙄

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don't mind the battery life. I am always on my phone so I do need to charge it twice a day, once at about 3 then when I go to bed. I am always using it though. Even more now that I have no work until the end of May because of the outbreak. Just glad financially I am not impacted. Had to Charge my S10 5g more with less use.

On another note my buds+ turned up today going to try then out later.

I originally ordered the Ultra 512gb on Feb 29th. I phoned EE yesterday and changed my order to the black 128gb. DPD has just delivered it.  I also got  £50 credit on my account and a 30% discount on my monthly plan. 

I hope everyone gets their phones soon.  Stay safe!

Did u receive dpd messages prior to delivery @Rob53 thanks 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just went on very.co.uk, the 512gb version has disappeared from the website!!!

🤔🤔🤔🤔 What is going on?!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 I think @stu1982 bought it 👍🏽

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458just hope he has the right one, just find it weird that something was on there yesterday and now it just disappeared!