cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Hi James,  thanks for that 

Is there any reason we as customers have been left unspoken to and not updated even once   not even a generic public message about this ? We were all meant to receive this phone months ago now and really need the upgrade as my current phone has deteriorated. 

I understand the covid scenario but this is taking liberties 

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You probably will not have a reason why or a reply from EE unless you are persistent in your contact with them.

Use live chat or phone up, keep a record of your findings - this is what I have been doing.

I have a resolve in place, but it shall not be solved until the end of May, but I have this because I contact EE most days if not everyday 😎

100% agree. Its been too long. I don't know if this has been asked, but if I call and cancel my contract, do I get my 150 quid early upgrade fee back? Especially since its not really an early upgrade anymore... 😕

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JackJack94

The upgrades team on 150 will be able to discuss your order and process any credits/refunds due if you were to cancel it..

Chris

Ordered an samsung s20 on 5th May, received email saying it would be despatched in 24 hours, still no delivery information on 10th, no tracking info available, how do i find out where the phone is?

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

anyone had any issues with the camera etc like some of the customers on samsung forums are saying 

Just spoke to EE accounts ans sales this morning. They have just told me
that Samsung have stopped making the 512GB at the moment and do not know
when they are going to resume.

So I have just been offered the128GB S20 Ultra which I will receive
tomorrow
MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have some live chat transcripts from Samsung which kinda say otherwise.

It is an absolute shambles and I honestly think regardless EE customer's who have pre ordered in good faith should be in my opinion compensated.

So do I, they're definitely still making them. But I too have been told by an EE rep that Samsung aren't making sending them or making them anymore

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have sent an e-mail to the CEO of Samsung UK attaching my chat transcripts from both Samsung Live Chat and EE.

My current case deadline with EE is the 28th May, so if nothing by then I shall be downgrading and either way I shall receive my Galaxy Ear Buds plus.