cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great to hear @bradders89

Thanks for letting us know, I hope you enjoy your new Buds+. 

Take care, 

Katie 🙂

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

For those of us who changed the preorder from a 512 to a 128Gb, can we still claim the buds? 

@77cats  yes you can, thats exactly what I did.

just an update-

pre ordered the 512gb ultra on 24th feb from EE, got fed up last week and bought it outright off Very instead and cancelled EE order. Very delivered next day.

I have the 512gb s20 ultra now, cantget the ear buds that were on the pre order offer but i am fine with that as i never used the ones from the s10+ anyway.

EE refunded me what i had paid for the phone from them and i now have a sim only contract which means i pay even less pcm 🙂

the phone is fast and the extra memory is great, as after smart switch was done transferring my files, it was at 120gb already used lol.

I am yet to really play about with the camera. doesnt compare to my dslr (nikon d850 so to be expected) but it is pretty good from initial messing around!!

is it worth the extra cash and insane annoyance of the delivery issues?  ... not if you dont really REALLY need the extra memory and ram.

Great news @stu1982 , glad you are enjoying it. Coming from an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max i have got to say I am loving Android and Samsung, so much more you can do with them, even customising the home screen with cool widgets! Very happy with the phone.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@77cats 

Oh ty, am hoping to get it hopefully by end of April 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just received the 128Gb black. I was just wondering if those who received theirs earlier had them set in Dutch by default. It's interesting to see where the stocks comes from or through.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@77cats tbh I wouldn't care where it came from so long as I got it 😁 👍🏽 

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i asked the question last week to the ee advisor they said no as they would need to cancel the pre order that qualifies for the buds and place another order which wouldn’t qualify 

5hIfTy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@bradders89 What did you use for proof of purchase when requesting the buds from Samsung? 

I think @77cats done similar to me and swapped to the 128gb only late last week so I doubt we would qualify?