cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That's why I decided to go for a black 128gb (color doesn't matter, I already have a Spigen Tough Armor for it) and to see what new phones comes in August.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just to add to the confusion about the SIM being used in the s20

by John103
Re: eSIM on S20 Ultra

Hi, for those of you still unsure about this topic as there is conflicting information floating around,  I have a standard sim and an esim installed in my Samsung S20 5G, both running actively. The esim account was done in a couple of minutes on receiving the QR code in the post from EE.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is the eSim worth it or should I just stick with my current sim?  They want to charge me £1.50 for it. Do I really need it?

So I have a question for everyone who has already received there s20 ultra is it worth it or would it be best for me to cancel and get the s20+ I have been watching loads of YouTube and they all recommend the s20+ so am curious to what everyone's take on here is to help me finalise my decision from real reviews from real customers really appreciate it 

Like question really are is it too big? How's the camera performance? Main questions really 😂😂

Johanm
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I love the phone. Had it a week no issues.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Had the phone 2 - 3 weeks now, no problems works fine. Camera is great. Really is the best phone Samsung have done yet.

Biggest question for me is eSim or not. And can I justify spending £1.50 on it when it should have come with it if its a feture of the phone.

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

just checked with a few websites AO are saying stock due 17th of april. Spoke with samsung they have no idea when the device will be in stock as their system is only running at half the capacity due to the virus however will offer customers a “sensible solution”

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The main reason for using an Esim is basically to make phones dual SIM, without having to waste the extra room needed in a phone for the extra SIM slot and tray space.

So basically, do you need a second SIM?

If not then stick with your normal SIM.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks thats very helpful.