cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Hi, 

About an hour after I changed my order, EE called me to say that DPD had collected my parcel. 

Then a couple of hours after that, I received a message from DPD saying they had my parcel and it would be delivered today - and it was. 

I hope you get your phone soon. As far as I can make out, the only difference between the 128gb and the 512gb is the extra Ram. 

Good luck!

Just took delivery of my grey s20 ultra 128gb, preordered in store 5th march, changed to home delivery on monday 30th march

s20 ultra 512gb ordered from EE 24th feb, still no info from EE aside from the useless delivery update page with the same rubbish and their staff saying they have no stock.

Ordered from Very yesterday and it arrived about 10 minutes ago. 512gb in grey.

Calling EE now to cancel!

Just received my dpd message they have my phone let's hope its delivered soon 😊

5hIfTy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Rob53 

Did you make a complaint to get the credit and discount when you downgraded?

Seriously contemplating swapping to the black 128gb tomorrow from the 512gb I've had on back order since Feb 28th.

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@stu1982 Well done and have fun! 🙂

I'm not jealous... I'm not jealous... I'm not jealous... 😄 Don't be afraid to let us know how good it is. 

It's actually been so long that I'm starting to care less and almost feel like waiting a few more weeks before cancelling my order, then import a Snapdragon version when the world gets better. 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am going to wait for the phone, hopefully be here by end of April although found out they might be out in may! Going to be worth it especially if they do good system updates for the phone! I am just not a patient person sighs

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just got a text from EE, thought it was my phone coming but no: 

Hi David,

We're taking a lot of calls right now to help our most vulnerable customers. You might need to wait longer to get through, so please help us by only calling if it's urgent.

Register or log in to My EE at http://discover.ee.co.uk/W6D9s9X6 to check or pay your bill, keep an eye on your usage and manage any data gifting or Swappable Benefits.

You can also find help and answers to all kinds of frequently asked questions at http://discover.ee.co.uk/S9R3d9M8 or through the EE Community.

Take care and stay safe,
EE

😡😡😡

When did you order your phone Peter?

Something strange just happened. I've received texts regarding my new 5G contract.  I checked my EE app but I cant see the order/delivery update anymore and its showing details of the new plan for my S20 ultra grey and states the contract starts today. Thing is, I dont have the phone and havent received any dpd texts so not sure why my plan has started? I  just hope this means it has been dispatched 

Has anyone else had the same experience?