cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Thanks for the heads up. I also went on the app and changed it to tomorrow.

Confirmed now by DPD.

Wish I did this yesterday so I could've got it today!

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey all.  

I can't work out hope to change delivery to tomorrow.  Can someone tell me how please?  🙂

Thanks! 

It's in the delivery options on the DPD app

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh I've done it!  Never mind 🙂 I suspect that all of the parcels will be out for delivery tomorrow anyway but dpd is just erring on the side of caution 

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Anytime I try and change the delivery date in the DPD app I only ever receive confirmations for the original Monday the 30th of March date, despite the app saying Sunday the 29th of March is confirmed.... Strange. So long as it's here by Monday at the latest anyway! 

Yes !! Same As Me Graeme That's Why I Rung Them And That's When He Told Me
On The Phone

Hi, good news  my delivery slot has change from Monday to today around 2pm, can’t wait.

stay safe people! 

briangee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Used the DPD app to change delivery to Sunday and the app is now stating it will be delivered tomorrow.

I'm doubtful it will arrive tomorrow but will wait and see.

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It is definitely worth the wait but jeez what a long wait we've all had/having. I'm so pleased I finally have a fully working phone at last and my claim for the buds+ was validated within a minute 😀 took over an hour on the phone to EE to provide the proper proof though due do not receiving any emails confirming right from day 1.

I've received nothing yet and EE won't tell me anything. Ordered 128 Black on 8th March. Annoying!