cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Think they might of rushed this as battery not as good as my s10 5g gone from 75% to 50 in about 40 mins  not using it !Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Lol they have stock when they want it !!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Pritstick86
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So I got my S20 ultra today and I have to say guys it's incredible! To all those that are waiting please believe me it'll be worth it!! Fingers crossed you all get yours soon!

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Congrats on getting your phone! We are all very eager! Are you having any problems with the phone turning off at all?  

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have had mine for the day and it hasn't turned off once. Just ordered the buds apparently 45 days for deliver although it has been approved.

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Was just my luck to get a faulty one 🙄 I've not heard a word from EE or DPD. Really hoping they don't let me down with this exchange. The later it gets, the more I'm thinking I was right and they don't have an exchange for me.

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
When exchanged  b4 same process dpd etc ! Mines not turned off once since about 1230 this afternoon but battery not great and to perso who got buds approved did you just use delivery slip ? As done that heard nothing!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks for letting us know that you don't have any issues! 🙂

Don't be too hasty about the battery. Some people say is amazing and others say is not good so maybe the is an underlying problem with a selection of them. 

After all it can't be both rubbish AND amazing 🙂 

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I would love to give an honest review. I rarely have issues with Samsung and upgrade every year (thank god for anytime!).

If I do get my exchange tomorrow and it's  not a faulty device, I will happily let you know what I think. Right now, I'm disappointed, tired and still have heard nothing from DPD. Off to bed with hope in my heart 😆😬😆

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just going with it not put it on 120 and it was when was not using it drained abit my s10 5g last longer hopefully its just phone updating etc will find out that's for sure !!