cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Regarding ordered my two phones

Navdeep
Investigator
Investigator
  • Hi ,i want to ask that yesterday evening i ordered (with customer service help) two i phone pro max .i received email expected delivery email of one phone only and about other phone ,they didnt mentioned anything. As they told me today phone will be delivered but i didnt receive any message at what time they will deliver phone via courier. Also i didnt receive any tracking number ,so i am concerned. Kindly help.
5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Navdeep ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you ring customer service to find out what is going on, as here in the community we have no access to customer accounts, they should be able to take a look for you. 

Once DPD have the phone for delivery, they will send you a text message as to when it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I ring the customer service but they also dont know about tracking number and expected delivery time . Am very concerned as this is not a good way to deal with customers . Yesterday they told me that i will receive a text message about delivery but till now i dont have any update.

Am surprised about your promises.

@Navdeep , once your phones have been dispatched, you will receive a text message with tracking order.

Did you receive an email from EE with an order number? If you have received a tracking number you can check here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/orders-and-delivery/order-status/how-do-i-track-my-order

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

No ,they did not email with tracking number.

How much time will they take to dispatch phone after ordering.? As i ordered yesterday evening and they told me that i ll receive tomorrow means today .

@Navdeep , sorry cannot answer that one, I would suggest you ring customer service and find out if they actually have your order as you have not received an email from them.

Did you not receive a text from EE either?