cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Refurbishment

Vasile9692
Visitor

7 days ago I have ordered a Samsung S20 FE in meantime I have contact them to cancel my order,thei told me that the order was cancelled but Today thei send me the phone  this clever EE I say nothing but the phone was refurbished  without headphones and without original charger  im customer with them for more then 2 years. Please guys don't try EE TRY a different one different network  thei are better then EE

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Vasile9692 

The Samsung F20FE doesn't come with headphones as standard. Nobody said it wookd come with all its original accessories. Manufacturers are starting to stop providing the charger as most people already have more than one USB plug. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/refurbished-phones/good-as-new

If your order was already sent when you cancelled then it would obviously be delivered. Just call EE to return the handset.

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vasile9692

I am sorry to hear this.

If you would like to return the good as new Samsung, please see our How can I return a device bought within the last 14 days? Help page, for details on returning the phone.

Thanks.

Leanne.