Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Brand new phone, open box.

Had a supposedly brand new phone delivered today, and the original box is open. Anybody else had this? 

GR19 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I find me previous post?

New to community, I posted 2 days ago, cannot now find my post to respond to a comment from Bristolian, find does not find me.

FV by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Oppo A72 Free Nintendo Switch

Hi there, So I ordered my Oppo A72 on the 16th November and have been using it ever since. It showed me no information on my order about the Nintendo Switch but I did receive a text with a PDF link with the terms and conditions on the Switch also sta...

Phil93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 order status

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 12 as a new EE customer and have heard no update since. Order tracking just says can provide and update at the moment.  Given the mail you sent says two working days to receive orders would like an update please

Refurbishment

7 days ago I have ordered a Samsung S20 FE in meantime I have contact them to cancel my order,thei told me that the order was cancelled but Today thei send me the phone  this clever EE I say nothing but the phone was refurbished  without headphones a...

Resolved! Free Gift

Upgraded my contract which comes with free wireless earbuds on the 8th of Nov, had an email saying I can now claim them on the 23rd of Nov. However when trying to show proof of purchase I can only select as late as the 21st of Oct for the purchase da...

Allowance Query

We have just signed up for an EE plan for 100gb per month before the 11th of this month, which is when our allowances usually change. On the 11th I checked the usage on the new device - it still gave the 11th as our new allowance date. I presumed tha...

epmacg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card

how do I get EE to send me a new SIM card for my new iPhone but keep my old number