cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Free Gift

jack-holford
Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded my contract which comes with free wireless earbuds on the 8th of Nov, had an email saying I can now claim them on the 23rd of Nov. However when trying to show proof of purchase I can only select as late as the 21st of Oct for the purchase date. How can I show proof if I don't have it as an option?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Katie_B 

I went onto the form to try again and see if there was any chance of it working and it seems that the month available to select the date of purchase is the one prior to current, so I had to wait for this month to be able to select November and have now sent the application through for the promotion.

Thank you and @Christopher_G both for your help.

Jack

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jack-holford

Welcome to the community.

Which phone did you get? I'll do my best to help.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thank you very much, I got the Huawei P40 Lite 5G

Regards

Jack

Christopher_G

Thanks, @jack-holford.

I've checked and eligible customers who ordered between 16th October and 26th November should be able to claim between 31st October and 11th January.

So you definitely ordered within the eligibility period.

Could you try redeeming through a different device or browser please? If you still have problems, it may be worth contacting Huawei through their claim website.

Chris

I've tried claiming them on my phone and pc, I'll try again closer to the final date and see if that works.

If not I'll come back here and see if anything else might work.

Thanks for your help @Christopher_G 

Jack

Katie_B

Thanks for letting us know @jack-holford

I would recommend following the advice from @Christopher_G and contacting Huawei through their claim website

Please be sure to keep us updated,

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B 

I went onto the form to try again and see if there was any chance of it working and it seems that the month available to select the date of purchase is the one prior to current, so I had to wait for this month to be able to select November and have now sent the application through for the promotion.

Thank you and @Christopher_G both for your help.

Jack

Leanne_T

Morning @jack-holford

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

All the best.

Leanne 🙂

Google Pixel 4A 

No free tv received and the 25 days has passed

Leanne_T

Hi @Unityp43

Thanks for coming to the community.

If the 25 days have passed, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 150, they will get this looked into for you.

Leanne.