cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: order confirmed by customer services but no email and no phone

Bahamut1112
Investigator
Investigator

Did your own order get sorted eventually?

I'm having essentially the same issue - I'm a new customer with EE, ordered a phone/pay monthly plan, and I've had no communication from EE or Enjoy barring the confirmation e-mail (SuperFast delivery with Enjoy, time slot of 2PM on Suday 31st March).

I did manage to speak to a rep using the chat system, but he ended up advising me to call on the same phone number which I had on my confirmation e-mail (ending 0156) - the Digital Sales team would apparently be unable to see my account details on their end (he seemed to be able to at least find a trace of it) as it is new, and has not been activated yet. The Phone team, apparently, can do so.

Unfortunately, after more than 70 calls between ~2:30 and now, I have had no luck even getting anything other than an automated 'we're busy' message (which hangs up afterwards, bit odd for a customer services-type phone line to not have a queuing system of some sort, though this may be due to coronavirus that this is not in place at the moment) or nothing at all for 35 seconds, after which it hangs up.

Any advice would be appreciated.

14 REPLIES 14

as per my 1st message " I upgraded online on a business account"

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

My apologies @SteveIsAwesome

I would recommend contacting our business team who have account access and can ensure the request has been received and your new order is progressing. 

Katie.

So you see what is happening here Katie.   Your website said lines are busy so try the message board,  the message board says try calling...  

Looks like some serious systemic lack of empowerment at EE..  So you are saying this is not your problem, that you don't have authority to do anything other ta direct me to your website, (to the page where I started)

A better response would have been to have forwarded the reference number I sent you in my 1st message, to your business team and have them sort it out and then email me when they have an answer.

You have an opportunity right here to delight a customer or fob them off - This is your red pill or blur pill moment.   What will you do?   Do you care or is it getting too close to lunch time?

I should mention that the email I did recive states..

"

CONTACTING US ABOUT YOUR ORDER?

If you want to get in touch with us, please head to the EE Business website and chat online. Please quote your order reference so we can help you."

apparently not?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SteveIsAwesome

We have no account access here on the community, our customer service team will be able to access your account and see what stage your order is at. 

There is also the option to chat via WhatsApp which can be found on our business front page

Katie.