Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! my tvsmart ps4 conect to wifi but no internet on huawei b252s 4g roter

Hi i swap the  sim from 4gmini wifi  to huawey b525s 4g router the internet work v good but i have 2 problems  my tv samsung conect to wifi but no internet same  whit cable  same problem i have whit the ps4 my computer and my phones  and  the x box c...

iuli2 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order delivery date

I ordered a product a couple days ago and I've had a confirmation email saying it was meant to arrive yesturday but after that I haven't had any texts or emails to say what its being delivered I can track it and says it has been dispatched. But dont ...

Help I don't have photo id for delivery

Hello i have just orders a Samsung smart watch . I am needed to have photo id for this.I am Transgender and my passport is still in my old name and out of date as of 2018. I do have deed poles to back it up. But i am told a passport must be in date e...

Music when on hold

Does anybody know the current tracks list for ee when your call is on hold??路

QueenB82 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Re: EE SIM Plan Unlimited £27 SIM only upgrade

Upgraded to the above SIM only deal but have two problems: My data is showing only 40GB when it should be unlimited dataThe deal I am supposed to be on is £25/month after discounts but that doesn’t seem to be showing up, instead it says £27.59/month ...

New phone

Hi there I have ordered my new upgrade phone 3 days ago . So far I haven't heard anything from EE to say when it will be delivered, which I requested to be sent to my home address. I can't even get in touch with them. 

Jake6497 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my order?

I placed an order on the 22nd May. I received my confirmation email saying it’s on it way but nothing since then. I understand things are very difficult at the moment but it’s frustrating with the lack of communication. Is there a current process in ...

No order confirmation

I ordered an upgrade by phone yesterday 2/6/20. I haven’t received any order confirmation yet the payment has been taken and my plan has been change. I need to order number to track my phone which I was told would be delivered today 3/6/20.

Steve114 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful