Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NAT3

Posted in the open: @Olafurd wrote:Hi, a guy at EE recommended that I messaged you for help. I have 4GEE mobile broadband. I've just connected my PS4 to the router and it is showing NAT3 via WiFi and LAN. Is there any way I can change this to NAT2? I...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! login problem

I cannot log in to my EE account for over a year. Does anyone know what's going on with this?after entering the login and password, the following message pops up:  What happened?Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try aga...

kris80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Changing from pay as you go to flex

how to convert pay as you go to flex plan? I was given an url : ee.co.uk/flex but I don't see any further information to assist me in moving to flex

sswamis by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When will my number be ported over to ee? NEW paym customer

Hi just joined EE, moving from BT. Got an iphone 11 and wanted to move my number over to EE, i have my pac code and entered it when i was checking out, the lady on the phone discussing my order after also added my pac code. got my phone today and ins...

SIM not working

Dropped my phone in the canal yesterday, new one came today with a new SIM, but the SIM doesn't seem to work as I can't make calls or send texts. It's definately in the right way, and the letter it has come with says it should be activated already? I...

Resolved! Galaxy Smartwatch eSIM only plans on 4G

I'm trying to get info on eSIM only plans using a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch.  The only one I can find is a contract where the watch costs £20 then there is a £16 a month plan for a minimum of 2 years.  Does that mean I can't use one bought outright f...

Koolkev by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can I sell my Samsung Galaxy watch while still in contract?

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy watch with EE data plan but The watch is not up to scratch so I have gone back to a Garmin for my exercise requirements. Am I able to sell the watch so I am not stuck with it? I have had the watch for just under a year.  I ...

Can I reactivate an old SIM card?

Have a pay as you go SIM card unused for 3 months. Can I top it up and carry on using? It seems it needs reactivating somehow  

Altfud84 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful