Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery not arrived

Hello I placed an order on 02.06.2020 as an upgrade and paid an upfront cost for the phone plus chose to get it next day with a expert set up option 03.06.2020 it hasnt arrived and all the tracking page is stating is that no order dates cant be found...

Apple pencil actually out of stock?

Ordered an apple pencil at the begining of may it said it was in stock confirmed my order and everything, got an email ten minutes later telling me it was out of stock. I've tried tracking my order number but it told me it couldn't track it, any idea...

Resolved! Saving sent texts on Doro 5030

My Doro 5030 will not save 'sent' texts. I have selected setting of "Phone"  for both phonebook and messages storage. Because it will not save sent texts I have no record of what was sent to whom. EE chat line has just suggested doing the very settin...

Apple watch order

I ordered an Applewatch by phone on Monday 1/6/20. I haven’t received any order confirmation yet. I need to order number to track my watch which I was told would be delivered today 4/6/20.

JuanZoub by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional Line Order

I ordered an additional line on Tuesday and have had emails to confirm with an expected delivery date of today, but I have no text from DPD and when I try to track the order it says it can’t be found? However when I log in to my EE account I can see ...

Moving numbers from android to Iphone?

I need to move my contacts from android (Nokia 5) to my new iPhone SE. I have moved messages and pictures using 'move to IOS' app successfully. How do I import/export? numbers to my SIM card? Thanking you.

Sim Failure

Hi There - my Sim has failed, i cannot fond anyway of making contact to get a replacement other than this, please help. Tim

Jego by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Paid 100 for the phone

Paid 100 for the phone, they missed my address, the phone returned to the depo, now i have to do the upgrade again but i still have to pay for the phone 100 again, i know we all go through hard times, but this is taking the **bleep**! Hello ee i am n...

Stefann by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! EE SIM Plan Unlimited £27 UPG only showing at 40Gb data

Hi I've just upgraded to the EE SIM Plan Unlimited £27 UPG its only showing as 40Gb data allowance.The strange thing is i was on a 20Gb before which had 8Gb remaining now i have 40Gb with 34Gb remaining i'm not sure if this is an error and i need to ...

TP86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful