Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

delivery

had email yesterday to confirm my phone will be delivered today, so far today no txt to confirm anything

stooher by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What are your thoughts??

Hi ee Community, I just bought a new phone (new to me-not the newest thing), and to protect my new phone, I bought a wallet style case for it. This morning, it hits me:  The case closes with a magnet.  Was the purchase of this case a mistake?  Meanin...

CalamityJane by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Esim new phone

My Iphone stopped working recently and I sent it to Apple Care. They just contaced me saying they are sending me a new device since the other one is not going to work. My previous phone had a dual SIM for my UK and Mexican number. The esim was for EE...

Cancelling contract and refund

Hello, I actually left UK few days ago. And I changed the sim card. I am not using the number, but I noticed just before to be charged from my bank account. I forgot to cancel in advance.. sorry for that. Could I get a refund and cancel that contract...

eunhwa by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract cancellation

Hi,Does anyone know how you go about ending your contract? And if you end it can you swap your number to new phone/different network?Is there a number to ring/text? I have tried to get online chat to help but is not working at the minute due to covid...

EE Perks code not valid

Hi, trying to purchase a Samsung galaxy flip z phone in mirror purple on the 40gb no swappable benefit plan but it’s saying that it’s not valid, generated 2 different codes directly through your EE perks website but both not valid, please help

JohnLeeG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered a news sim

Hi I ordered a sim today and they ask me to call a number. Is my EE order confirmed or not? 

Anik by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perk code invalid

Hi,  I’m trying to upgrade my phone plan and putting in the EE perk code I got from the website but it keeps coming up with the voucher being invalid. Is there any way of applying this voucher?  

Lfraser by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful