cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: No delivery date

Screwy75
Investigator
Investigator

LMAO, EE need to stop giving this information as its false. You don't know when you are getting them in.

The estimates keep changing all the time. ordered mine on 27th August when it said estimated dispatch in 7 days. 

Guess what its now 17th September and still don't have it.

No point even ringing Customer Services as they don't have any further information either, so don't even advise that.

I even got an update on the 10th saying its coming soon. I'm really not holding my breath.

Good news. Your order is coming soon!

We'll let you know when your new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB Phantom Whit is on it's way to you. There's lots you can do in the meantime, including backing up your old device. Check out our guides at EE Help.

10 Sep 2021

Your order is on track

Got a question? Check out EE Help for up to date info.

03 Sep 2021

Your Back-Order is confirmed

For news on the latest devices, and how to make the most of them with EE, pop by the EE Community.

27 Aug 2021
2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Screwy75  You’ve been told it’s a backorder you’ve been told is coming soon it doesn’t mean you’re getting it tomorrow the next day or the day after it just means it’s on backorder and Samsung cannot supply enough devices as they have a shortage.    

If EE say nothing then it’s “why the lack of updates” that’s not good enough and when they say something it’s still not good enough.   

EE are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.  

you kinda missed the point @Chris_B , the only thing I was saying about EE, was the type of updates they were providing, and you also missed the fact that at the point of sale it said 7 days (I know that was just expected and not you will get it in 7 days).

My argument is, If you don't have the stock, then say you don't have the stock, but you can still order it, but we can't give a timeframe of when it will be in. Its that simple.

I know its not EEs fault, but they are accountable for the comms they provide.

Its then real simple people can decide whether they then order an item or not, and will know the situation from the start. this will then save all these discussions on this forum.

Its also not helped by the fact that timeframes for orders are continuously changing on the EE site, and then you also get mixed messages on here and from the customer care team. 

People are only asking for the truth, if you don't know then you don't know. 

EE need to stop speculating about something they have no control over.

🙂 🙂