cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: Leave EE

Poolelass
Visitor

EE make it so stressful and difficult to leave. My mother 85 years old ended up in hospital because of the stress they are putting her through to leave them. She had a week of going back and forth being palmed off to speak to different people which ended bringing on a heart atrack. I've never experienced such dreadful customer service in my lifetime. They even palmed us off on to samsung to get her phone unlocked claiming they can't do it. Samsung said this is ee's responsibility and they have to get the unlocking handling team to do this for you. Thankfully eventually we managed to speak to a different member of staff who fixed this within minutes. So all the back and forth fobbing my mother off eventually put my mum in hospital having ecgs on her heart. Im absolutely appalled at the way they have handled all off this. Especially as it was so simple. But it's not over yet we still have to hope that the new company mum as gone with has no problems with setting up the new sims codes because of ee if there is more hassle with ee I will be coming down on them like a ton of bricks. I've never had any issues with other mobile companies to change over its very bad service. Especially when it effects someone's health from there way of dealing with this disgusted by them.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Poolelass  You don’t have to call and speak with anyone to get the pac code to move the number to a different network.
To get your PAC code, text PAC to 65075. To check if you are still in contract and if you need to pay anything to end your contract early, text INFO to 85075.

You can even request the unlock of the device online also. 

Once the pac code is given to the other network and used by that network any further issues will be down to that network to sort. 

I hope your mother has a speedy recovery.  

Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Poolelass

I've sent you a private message about this, could you take a look when you get the chance?

Thanks 

Chris 

I’ve tried to txt them for my pac code they txt me back to go online, it won’t let me log on to my Ee. I’ve tried calling them, they don’t answer. I topped up & they charged me excessive amounts for Uk calls they are a joke I’ll never recommend or use Ee again I was with them for 4 years.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Franco333

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call from any phone on +44 7953966250, the team will help you with the PAC. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.