cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: EE Perks Log In

Helly4
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot access my PERK account - when I do I get the following

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
Your account has been deactivated as your registration
was not completed within the allowed time frame.

Can someone from perk review this & give direction to reactivating the account - if I try to re-register it tells me the work email is already in use and wont allow me set up a new account.

17 REPLIES 17

Lets go back to the start the account is currently 

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
Your account has been deactivated as your registration
was not completed within the allowed time frame.

So - no email other than I missed using  the activation one which now renders the account "deactivated! and I cant add a new account as the work email address has already been used.  Sort of catch 22!!!!!!!

Hope that helps

as an aside in the interim we rang the local store- they cant find the messenger on any drop down tab under preferences either.

SO its not just us!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Helly4,

Sorry for the confusion, I mean't have you verified your email for the EE Community, rather than Perk.

I've asked our moderators to activate your private message functionality and I'll drop you a message as soon as they get back to me.

Thanks

James

Hi @Helly4 ,

To access private messages, please hover your mouse over PM in the signature below.

I've found it quite non-intuitive to access which is why I've provided the below link as a convenience. To access it, you need to have sight of your default or personalized profile picture which gives you a pop-up when you hover over it. You then left click on the profile picture or inactive envelope with yellow background and a menu should appear from the left to access private messages.

To avoid the above, just click PM below. It's best practice to hover the mouse first to check the link is safe. If indeed you need to verify your email address before accessing private messages, you'll need to hang on and do that.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

That may have worked - how many hours has this taken now? Unimpressed.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Helly4,

Our moderators have now activated your private messaging services. This should happen automatically after your first post, but it didn't on this occasion due to a technical issue.

I've sent you a private message now to grab some further details. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James

@Helly4 : When you click in your avatar at top L of any Community page a menu slides in from the L. Clicking on the envelope gets you to your PMs.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yep we got that - even got to the stage of re-entering the details to sign up to the perk. Sadly my work system wont let the confirmation email through so tried to re-register using just the photo ID. Locked out AGAIN. Seriously EE is this the best you can do. Every time something doesn't work just so your system locks everything up .Do you not really want us to use the perk? It has such a bad look about it. This is hours and hours over 4 days Ive spent trying to get this resolved. Get it sorted for goodness sake - its not rocket science

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Helly4.

I'll respond to your latest private message.

Jon