cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

75 REPLIES 75
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @226dmb

Thanks for coming back to me.

Have you had an Amazon Prime Video account previously?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Ee is terrible at dealing with prme video problems.. Why make it so difficult 

peterh58
Explorer

Hi. Same here. Smart benefit amazon prime video.  I cannot solve this. Someone from EE please help. I already have an amazon account, not currently paying for prime; cannot see a way of linking this account with my phone number. On login I enter EE phone number starting with  07, but 'this phone number is not recognised'. Tried getting info by texting 150, but no help. Tried phoning EE support, but they do not know what to do. Tried going into the shop, who suggested texting 'swop' to 150, which was no help. Overall extremely unimpressed at the lack of clear instructions from EE. So EE, please help.

thanks

pete

Christopher_G

Hi @peterh58

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Could you have a look and get back to me please?

Thanks

Chris

Hi many thanks. I think you sent the message to Peter58. I am Peterh58.

Could you resend?

many thanks

pete

Christopher_G

I mis-typed in my last reply to you, but the private message definitely went to your account, @peterh58.

Chris