cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Playstation 5 Order

Wheeler7
Explorer

I ordered a PlayStation 5 through the website on Tuesday 23rd and the money was taken instantly.

We are now 3 days later, I have not received any delivery notification - on top of that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to your customer services on the phone today, I have been hung up on multiple times. 

Please can I have an update on my order, this is not a small amount of money and an update should be available for the delivery instantly. 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wheeler7

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Your order may take up to 14 working days to arrive. If, for any reason, your delivery will take longer than this we'll keep you informed by email.    

You'll receive a text message with tracking information the day before delivery.

Hope this helps.

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne

thanks for this but when I spoke to someone on Wednesday I was informed about 7 days and I should get a delivery notification no later than today?

thanks 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wheeler7

Orders can take up to 14 working days, if for any reason, your delivery will take longer than this we'll keep you informed by email.     

You can download the DPD app to keep checking for any scheduled deliveries. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi I also ordered on Tuesday and I’ve received no txts or emails about delivery and when I put my information in the tracker it says it has no information x