cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PS5 Order

Kamz24
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I recently ordered a PS5 a few days ago, I have received an order confirmation on the same day with an order number. However, the order number can not be tracked, as well as my £10 upfront fee has been charged to my bank account, so I know my order went through. Is there any time frame of when I'll be able to receive further updates on this or potentially a delivery date?

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kamz24

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Your order may take up to 14 working days to arrive. If, for any reason, your delivery will take longer than this we'll keep you informed by email.    

You'll receive a text message with tracking information the day before delivery.

Hope this helps.

Leanne 🙂

Mansell1
Investigator
Investigator

@Kamz24 I ordered the PS5 on 23/11/2021 and I have just received a notification from DPD saying that it will be delivered on the 29/11! Download the DPD app if you don’t already have it, you’ll get updated through that rather than EE. 

Thanks!! Did that and received a notification via the app, expected before 29/11.

Have you received your order yet? mine got delivered this morning, which was a nice surprise as wasn't expecting it to be delivered until monday!

Not yet, but was updated on DPD app, they've got my order, so hopefully should be delivered tomorrow!!