cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered upgrade on Sunday... no sign of the new phone

Madsimmo
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ordered an updgrade on Sunday 25/11, got the email confirmation and assumed (incorrectly) that all was good as message on the track your order page said "Your in-stock-order is confirmed". Since then I have recieved no updates via email or text. The message on the order tracker page is the same as it has been for 3 days. I called CS team and the recorded messages told me to go to track order site and that I would get emails and text. I expected a delay of maybe a day or two at most but 4 days is rather longer than I anticpiated. Should I just cancel the upgrade?

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Madsimmo

Thanks for coming back to the community.

We will need to get this looked into for you.

If you give us a call on 150 and select option1 and option 4.

Or, you can speak with someone on live chat which is at the bottom of this page

Thanks. Leanne 🙂

Thanks leanne_T, I did call used the options as sugegsted an couldn't actually speak to a person. I then did live chat and was told it was all in hand that more than likely I wold be getting a text confirming a delivery day, very soon as I was a valued customer (4 phones accounts). Been a week now, still heard nothing, any other ideas for a reslution would be brilliant, am begining to think the best solution is to try and cancel EE upgrade and look elsewhere.

Leanne_T

Hi @Madsimmo

Thanks for coming back to me.

What device did you order?

Was the upgrade one of our Black Friday offers?

Leanne 🙂

It was an iPhone SE Rose Gold and yes it was a Black Friday deal. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Madsimmo

I would recommend having a chat with our customer service team.

They will be able to get this looked into further for you and give you an update on your delivery.

DPD will send you a text the day before delivery.

Leanne.

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Sorcha @Leanne_T what are the policies regarding using this forum as a staff member if your not officially down on the forum as one? I myself wouldn't give details out to people who say they are but have no sign of being one.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi @BrendonH

We do have strict guidelines on who can interact with customers via Community which we will pick up with @cookie1974 separately.

Still waiting 10 days since order was placed... have rung and pressed optons, have spoken to Live Chat and got different versions (apprently the email telling me that the phone in stock and avaialble for delivery within 24 hours is not right, the Live Chat manager told me "delivery is on first come, first serve") ,finally spoke to a real person on the phone on Monday 03rd Dec - 7 days after I placed the order, who told me that my order was frozen and that he needed to email back office people to get this resolved, apparently I can't cancel the order until Back office have sorted the issue. Any ideas, any ahve any of these issues??

Leanne_T

Hi @Madsimmo

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have sent you a private message on here so we can help you with this.

Leanne.