cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order update

SteadM98
Explorer

Hey,

I placed an order almost two weeks ago now as my phone was due the upgrade.

The phone payment has been taken and I received an email confirmation but I have heard nothing since and the tracking number doesn't work. I'm completely fine that shipping may take longer than usual just a little concerned that I'm going to start paying higher monthly payments on a phone and deal I haven't even received yet?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@SteadM98 , You should not be paying higher payments until you receive your phone, as there appears to be a delay in you receiving it, but you can always check your account by logging in either via the web or via My EE App and it should tell you when your new monthly payments will be or ring customer service to find out, but be aware, due to Covid-19, it could take a while before someone answers the phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @SteadM98

Welcome to the community.

Was the phone showing in stock?

Could you let me know which phone you ordered, including the size and colour?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Morning, 

Yes it showed as in stock, it was the Huawei P40 Pro in Silver.

Thanks😊

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SteadM98

Thanks for coming back to me.

I would suggest giving our Mobile Care team a call they can check the order for you and give you an update.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.