Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

Hi, I ordered a iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Grey on 12 Apr 2020, but it still hasn't arrived. No email and text about delivery.Adrian.

Change Plan

Hello do you know how can i change my plan for 54 to 30 maybe 35 i dont want to pay 54 anymore. thank you 

geocretu by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone delivery

Hi, I ordered a Huawei P30 Lite on 09/05/20, but it still hasn't arrived. I got an email saying I should look out for an email with a link to track my order, but I haven't received anything. I tried to track my order myself, but when I searched, it c...

Resolved! WiFi Calling Samsung A40

Hi,My Wife would like to buy a Samsung A40 and must have WiFi calling due to the very poor mobile signal in our area. It seems that some phones can be bought from any retailer and other phones must be bought directly from EE for WiFi Calling to work....

No Delivery date for new Iphone

I ordered my upgrade handset and contract on 11th May. I received an email the same day to say the phone is on it's way. Since the first email I have not heard anything else. The payment for the handset has been taken from my account on 12th May. Cur...

pjrat14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Keeping number when switching from an old T Mobile account

Hello community, I've had a T Mobile pay monthly SIM since 2014 - a microSIM. I got a new phone yesterday that only takes nanoSIMs, so I called EE to ask for a replacement SIM, with my existing number. I was offered a new (better!) monthly plan with ...

773metric by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing the SSID and Wifi Key on a mini Wifi unit.

Just received my new mini WiFi unit and I cannot change the SSID or the WiFi Key. EE Tech support say it can't be done but I'm pretty sure it can as: A. Page 17 of the manual says it can and has the options. B. On my previous Osprey unit you could do...

Page 17 of Document.jpg
TCA by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade delivery query

Hi,  I placed an upgrade order via your EE SMS messaging service yesterday and was told that it would be sent out next day delivery to be delivered today I have received my confirmation email but there is no order number there for me to be able to tr...

Annie211 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful