Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4GEE top up

I'm trying to top up my 4GEE router but I don't understand my options: £10 for 5GB, £15 for 10GB, £20 for 15GB all pretty straightforward, but then it offers data for 30 days for £35 or for £50 but it doesn't say how much data. Can anyone help?

Eleanor81 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order update

Hey, I placed an order almost two weeks ago now as my phone was due the upgrade. The phone payment has been taken and I received an email confirmation but I have heard nothing since and the tracking number doesn't work. I'm completely fine that shipp...

SteadM98 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can i not reactivate my old number? Or can i.

It seems very stupid to read post about EE reusing supposedly OLD mobile numbers because, my phone number was connected to all my social networks and paypal and ebay and everything. Im sure its against my data protection as it connected to everything...

DF12 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery and basket

I have made a order for my upgrade and recieved the email saying it should be dispatched in one day, and i would get a email when its on its way but a hour later recieved a email saying you had the phone in my basket so im just wondering if its where...

My device

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 11 on Sunday night, I had a confirmation email, I paid £50 and o have heard nothing since. I keep typing my tracking number in and it keeps saying that you can’t track my device. I’m not sure what to do, thought I would’ve hea...

Emzyb1989 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't receive texts or calls, but send and make sure them

Recently went to EE from Giffgaff, transferred my number using a pac code. In the my EE app the number has changed to my old Giffgaff number, I can make texts and calls and they say they come from my old number, however people can't make calls to me ...

JG26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not showing me plans

I have an add on contract with an apple watch that is due to end I want to end this and take out a contract with a tablet but your website won't display any plans for the tablet I'm after. It says that there are 2 plans for that tablet but won't show...

My EE wifi number

Hey folks. Recently i bought an EE sim, which i want to use for my phone, so i need a plan. But when i activated it it says on the website "we now know this is a ee wifi number" And they tell me to connect the sim to a wifi device lol. Any ideas? 

NskLord by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ipad pro 2020 order

Hi. I placed an order 14th May 2020 for an iPad pro over the telephone and was informed it would be despatched next day. However when I log in to track the order it says it's not yet despatched, I'm assuming it's out of stock but I was reassured by E...