Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cant add to plan

Whenever I try and go to the add to plan page, it tells me i have to be within the first 17 month of my contract despite being in month 5. Anyone else have this issue?

Missing order

Hii ordered a iphone 11 on Saturday. As far as I can see the £50 was paid and I have not received anything as yet. I also ordered an Apple Watch today and have not received a email although on both occasions they said the items had been ordered 

Kbosh1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile Upgrade No Communication

Hi Everyone, I have recently upgraded my phone on the 1st May 2020 but have unfortunately not received any text messages from DPD or EE regarding this. I have in turn received texts and letters stating that my contract ends soon and to upgrade etc. T...

Upgrade

I have an upgrade due next month and I find the App very unhelpful, the website says I am not eligible and I have also received txt messages looks like you are only offering mean iPhone SE for no increase .  A longstanding customer should be offered ...

Problem with old number transfer

I'd like to transfer my old number to EE, to do this I went to this site:https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/keep-my-number/how-do-i-transfer-my-num... I did all the things with the list, then clicked on "Fill out this quick ...

order confirmed by customer services but no email and no phone

Ordered upgrade last Friday - was offered a 2 hour time slot for Saturday.   No phone Saturday and no confirmation email.Phoned customer services who confirmed order.  Fine.Still no email and no phone.Can't track orderCan't wait for over an hour as h...

claralara by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade problems

I’ve tried contacting ee via 150 twice this evening and I got cut off twice!! The second time i called I was told I would get called back if it happened again and I have yet to receive the callI’m trying to spend my money with you and you’re making i...

PAC code issues

I’ve just come over to EE from Vodafone and I’m having hassle with the PAC code from Vodafone. I’ve been rung back and forth between the two providers. Vodafone saying the PAC code is valid and EE saying it’s not. I’m fed up with being the one to med...

tsperry by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hii upgrade my contract by the phone last Sunday. Lady says that I should receive phone by dpd in24hours. I didn’t get any email or confirmation. When I check reference number it “awaiting for confirmation “. I tried to call today but it’s unavailabl...

Gusia1601 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful