Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Add to plan tv order update

Good morning, I ordered a samsung tv add to plan on friday and have paid upfront which has been cleared in my bank but i have had no update in delivery, i have had an email say the order has been processed, how do i find out if it has been sent, the ...

Resolved! iphone back up

I have just upgraded from iphone 6s to iphone 8plus.  followed instructions to back up using itunes on computer. sadly most of the photos have not uploaded, text messages, whatsapp, and gmail. have uploaded some through app store but cant reload emai...

JBGREEN1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How Do I Phone Through the App?

I've been waiting for a new SIM card for nearly two weeks. When I phone up EE they are asking me for a Customer Service password. I have no idea what this is and if I originally made one I don't remember. I finally spoke to someone today and even tho...

elforlol by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order update and number is not showing as my number

I haven't received any update on my order when the phone will be delivered. I was told i would receive an update on my order process immediately. Also I have asked to transfer my current number to the new connection, but my order and phone number sho...

JhansiM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not dispatched

Good Morning I've placed an order for an Iphone XR essential plan with a wireless charger on the 7th of May. I have received the confirmation email, but it has not been dispatched and I have not been charged for the transaction, any advice? Many Than...

Charls by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancellation of an online order.

Hi all. I was just confirming how I cancel an order I made after EE called me and asked if I wanted to upgrade my Ipad. This was over 2 weeks ago and I was told the item was in shock and would be out in 24hrs.....still not arrived as I said 13 days l...

JEL1967 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAC Code

I have requested a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 and haven't received a reply from it. On the ofcom website it says I should get a response within a minute. How long does it usually take?

Abubakar1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dannyk404

My friend took out a pay monthly plan on my behalf as he was already an EE customer. Plus we lived together and it made sense to have the bills paid together. As I am moving out he transferred the plan to my name and I am now the sole account holder....

can i reject late delivery ?

if a delivery is late , can i refuse the phone when it comes by the courier or do i need to accept and then return as part of the 14 day cooling off period, thanks 

tra751t by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I'm not sure where my phone upgrade is

Hello,  So last Friday I ordered an upgraded phone on the EE website, as my old phone is broken. However, I was having some issues with the website so I called an EE representative and he helped me with the process. I ended up choosing a different ph...