Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade issues and order update

Hi there  I placed an order on Friday night for an upgrade on my phone. I didn’t realise until after that it was out of stock which is fine I can wait for that, however when I login to my EE it still says I’m eligible for an upgrade even though I I h...

EmmaCoxy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

wrong email used

hiya,I just ordered a new iphone but put the wrong email address in (it was one number off my actual email) and my order went through giving me an order number but I closed the tab so Im not sure if i can, or who to call the try rectify this. Is it s...

sorrell by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trying to set up my new unlocked Nokia 2

My current Nokia 2 is faulty so bought a new, unlocked, Nokia 2.  I have put my old sim in the new phone but I cannot get any further after choosing EE wi-fi.  What do I need to do?  Anyone willing to help?  I'm not technically minded but usuall y ge...

Miss part of my order

I ordered a new IPhone XR and it has arrived but part of the order ''One Minute Premium Screen Protector and Case Bundle - IPhone XR'' die not arrive. Does anyone know how i can get the missing bundle?

Resolved! Text messages from 24 9

Have had a text saying as a valued customer we would like your feedback and can you reply to following texts. The next text asks how likely are you etc etc my concern is that the text comes from 24 9. in these days f scams etc always wary of unknown ...

Resolved! Cleaning Sim Card?

Hi, I am wondering what i can use to clean my sim card, can I use Lens Wipes? The Lens wipes contain Water, alcohol and parfum is it safe to put on a sim card? 

imMiles by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Costs costs costs

So I upgraded my son’s phone, paid £50 up front for the phone then got the phone with a new number instead of an upgrade. Called 150 Who said also bill info was wrong, should be less. Was sent another phone as an update at correct costs of £30 which ...

Resolved! Re: Upgrade order not delivered

Hi everybody, About 1 week ago I make upgrade to my contract but with sim only. In confirmation mail they tell me that I will receive a message with everything... but they send me information about my phone contracts ends in 2 June and nothing about ...