Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! PAC error, cant transfer my old number

I am a new EE customer, trying to transfer my old number over.   Any time i try my PAC code where EE asks for it, i am met with an error saying it is incorrect. I have confirmed with GiffGaff the PAC is correct, and that the person i was talking to a...

Mobile BB cancellation?? Where can i do it??

I have a mobile Broadband device I added to my account that is due to expire in June.I want to cancel it as I have an EE fixed broadband now, that I took out in feb, and was told I could cancel the mobile Broadband in May as i dont need both.However ...

My EE account and transfering my old number

I tried to transfer my old phone number to the new EE sim card I have activated EE sim card and filed the form a few times but nothing has happened it is now 3 weeks gone and I need my old number to be transferred ASAP. Please advise?Also, when I'm t...

Moving number from someone's account to new account

My current number is with my sister's account. I now have my own account with a line for my wife. I would like to move my line from my sister's account to this new account. How do I go about doing that?

AT7 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

I made an order last night for a new phone on upgrade, the phone I chose is in stock and I was told it would be with me today but when I track my order it just says order confirmed? 

Aimee8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

I phoned yesterday to upgrade my phone to an iPhone 11 I was told on the phone this would be with me today but I’ve not had any email from EE to say this had been done nor have I had any text from DPD. 

Re: No order delivery date

Hi,  I have the same issue. I upgraded one of my 24 month contracts on Saturday to a purple 258gb iPhone 11 and received confirmation online but no email. I have tried to track and it just says it can’t be tracked. can you help? 

Issues porting number to EE

So I received my new EE SIM at the start of last week and went through the process of porting the old number using PAC code. Once complete, the EE website advised I would receive a text to confirm when the old number had been transferred and should b...

Jessie90 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order

I ordered an Apple Watch and I received an email saying it would be dispatched within 1 day and I have no received any other information to when it will be delivered I understand everything going on I was just wondering when it will be here