Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Placed an onder on 7th April. Still not dispatched.

Placed an order for an EE 4G Home router on the 7th April and still have not received item. Contacted customer services to ask about delivery times and was told there were none in stock and they had no idea when it would be delivered. Very disappoint...

User911 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Old number not transferred yet

I have waited six days for my number to transfer from my old phone to my new one after being told it would take two days having had my request acknowledged

Returns

I returned my phone and it’s been delivered and signed for, but EE hasn’t sent me a text to confirm it. I am getting annoyed cause all the team is doing is going around in circles saying call here and call there Plus charging me. I am being told to c...

Tanya_24 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order delivery date

Made an order on the 21st of April for a pay monthly sim and only been given the xko and haven’t heard anything since what should I do ?

Matt48 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Galaxy active2 4g different number to my phone

Hi I've just ordered a new galaxy active 2 4g watch, this has been added as an additional line on my account as already have s10 contract with EE. My watch has been given a different number to my phone, I want to know if my watch will still get all c...

Successful order but no upfront taken

Hi, i ordered a phone yesterday online and it was in stock, i put my order in and received an email with successful order and my order number on. My upfront payment hasnt been taken yet and i havent heard anything about delivery yet either. Have i pa...

Amzchohan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fitbit

Hi can I use my Fitbit via my iPad number but set the Fitbit up to my iPhone which is 3 networkthanks ann

PAC code error

I’m currently in the process of leaving ee and the PAC number I have been provided does not work. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this? 

Dd1984 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade order not delivered

I ordered an upgrade online and arranged A time slot for super fast delivery, the upgrade never arrived, tracking is unavailable and I can’t get through to the number it says to call regarding deliveries, the money has been taken from my account. Any...

Gem95 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Lockdown

How is everyone doing ? Anyone seen any good films or done anything intersting lately ?