Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Want to buy a handset during lockdown

Hi, I broke my phone and would like to buy a new handset from EE. I am on a pay monthly contract, but I would like to buy my phone outright (not be tied to a 24 month contract). Can I buy a new handset on the EE website (as all the EE shops are close...

Silvia11 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Unlimited 5g, it it actually unlimited

Looking to buy the unlimited 5g data plan, was wondering if it was actually unlimited, I know some networks have a stupid limit of 1000gb, was wondering if ee would do the same. Thanks 

Peeps112 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade time

Hi everyone.It's time for me to upgrade my Samsung S9.I've only ever had iphones and Samsung but I've heard good things about the Huawei P30 Pro.The main feature a phone must have for me is a good camera.Can anyone recommend this phone as I don't kno...

Julie72 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How to keep my number.

I’m looking at taking out a new contract on EE but via a 3rd party. Am I able to keep my number if I stay on the same network? 

Wayne_d by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replace Damaged phone?

Hi there, I accidentally smashed my phone yesterday. I have cover with EE but I can’t get through on the 150 number. Can I get this replaced online or do I have to wait 1 hr on hold?Thanks! 

Jsteiner by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only plan

I have a sim only plan, can I buy any phone at anytime and just put SIM card in it, currently have iPhone 7 and want a new se ?

Paul171 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to buy new phone on ee and keep number

I'm looking at buying a new phone on ee. I am already an ee customer on pay as you go and want to stay as that do i need a PAC number in order to keep my mobile number?

Deb_Lou by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order

Hi I ordered an iPad yesterday and no update I. Check but says we can’t give you details of your order 

Placed my Order on 14th of May

Hi I have placed my order on 14th of May and on the web site dooes say it will be dispatched with in 1 working day. It said it will txt or email for delivery and when you check online for tracning number which has been given, it said"Sorry, we can't ...